GET IMMEDIATE SOLUTIONQuit Sadness, Catch Happiness!
What is Pitra Dosha?
The Pitra Dosha is one of the most obstructive and destructive astrological doshas found in the birth horoscope of a person. This pitra dosha is taken responsible for many odd and serious problems occurring from time to time in the life of the native in various spheres. The pitra dosh causes and its effects are separately stipulated in the section below. Here now, in this section, being described in brief are "what is pitra dosha?", and "how this grave astrological dosha is formed in a birth horoscope?".
The Pitra Dosh is reflected in a birth horoscope in many ways; the most important and common among these ways are the following: ---
- Presence or conjunction of the Sun and Rahu in the Ninth house of the natal chart.
- Presence of the Sun/Moon, Rahu, and Saturn in any house of the birth chart; the pitra dosh is strongest/worst, when this occurs in the ninth house of the chart.
- The Ninth house being under bad influences of strong malefic planets; or the lord of the ninth house is ill-placed or situated in a retrograde position anywhere in the birth horoscope.
- Lastly, certain planetary positions of the Sun, Moon, Rahu, Ketu, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus, and their malevolent or retrograde effects, may also cause this Pitra Dosha in the birth horoscope.
Astrologer Ankit Sharma Ji's Expertise in Love and Inter caste Marriage Problem Solution
- Readily and cheaply available is the desired love problem solution from our globally-famed-and-trusted love vashikaran specialist astrologer of India, guru ji Ankit Sharma.
- Successful and safe astrological as well as vashikaran-based solutions are extended by this veteran and benevolent vashikaran specialist astrologer to a rather wide range of problems and obstructions to love or love/inter-caste marriages.
- In last two decades, thousands of obstructed and frustrated lovers were benefited by our highly successful love marriage specialist guru ji in numerous countries worldwide.
Direct Call/WhatsApp : +91-98154-18307
Email : info@AstrologerAnkitSharma.com
The Ninth house of any birth horoscope is regarded as being the house of the father, ancestors, and fate & fortune. Mainly and primarily, the presence of this pitra dosh in the birth horoscope of a person (native) conveys the information that, the forefathers and ancestors of the native had done many wrong/bad things in their lives knowingly or by mistakes. It dosha also implies that the ancestors of the native were wicked or unsatisfied in their lives, or some died in early ages. Consequently, they were cursed by the innocent people who had become victim of their delinquencies, and therefore, their souls did not find peace. Hence, the pitra doshas are like inherited karmic debts (created by bad karmas or deeds of the forefathers of the native) to be cleared by the native either by suffering or by doing good and noble deeds.
Pitra Dosh Causes and Its Effects
In general, the crimes, sins, or bad deeds committed by our ancestors (or us in previous births or past) knowingly or by mistakes, are reflected in our birth charts as Pitra Doshas. Thus, the pitra dosha is like Ancestors' Debts inherited by the native (a person related with a birth chart) which the native is destined to clear off, either through intense sufferings or through nullifying those evils by doing good deeds benevolently. The bad deeds and sins of the native in previous births to hurt and harm his/her parents or ancestors and other people, may also occur in his/her present life as pitra dosha. The below paragraphs offer more information about the various pitra dosh causes and its effects, to enlighten and help people worldwide.
What are the Main Causes of Pitra Dosha?
- Evil deeds, sins, or crimes committed by one's ancestors knowingly or by mistake.
- Sordid curses of the innocent victims received by one's ancestors.
- Sinful, unsatisfied, and restless souls of the ancestors.
- Grave delinquencies of the native in his/her previous births, which inflicted sorrows to the then parents and ancestors.
- The sudden or unnatural death of any ancestor, especially at a quite early age.
Which are the Major Bad Effects of the Pitra Dosh?
The worst effect of the pitra dosha is that the native gets no considerable benefits from his/her luck and good deeds done in present life, as the malefic effects of the inflicted planets stop the benefic planets from giving favorable results. Hence, the remedies for pitra doshas are strongly advisable. The section below offers exclusive information about how to remove pitra dosha separately. The following are the main and major bad effects receivable from the pitra dosha: ---
- Failures or the least success in business/profession despite the best possible efforts.
- Incessant debts and poverty.
- Joblessness or sudden/frequent job losses.
- Regular domestic, familial, or social disputes or legal litigations.
- Hindrances to marriage; or inability to get married or offspring.
- Problems in conceiving or repeated miscarriages.
- Any grave/inherited physical or mental disease to any children of the native.
- Accidents or sudden deaths in the family.
How to Remove Pitra Dosha?
Popular remedies suggested by our world-famous astrologer to remove pitra dosha are following:
- Gemstones for minimizing or eliminating the ill effects of the relevant malefic planets; gemstones for strengthening the benefic planets. It may be noted that if some quadrants (Kendra Houses) or trines (Trikona Houses) of the birth chart contain strong benefic planets, then the pitra doshas are considerably alleviated.
- Feeding balls made of cooked rice and ghee to cows and fish, especially on Saturdays.
- Offering sincere and selfless services to parents, elderly people, poor and needy people, subordinates, etc.
- Keeping control over one's anger, and exercising tolerance and compassion.
- Worshipping Lord Vishnu, especially in form of Sri Rama.
- Helping happy marriage of a poor girl or a Brahmin girl, with money and other means.
- Performing the Rudrabhishek in the names of the ancestors.
- Worshipping Lord Vishnu and a Peepal Tree on any Somwati Amavaasya (when there falls an Amavaasya on Monday) to seek forgiveness, through making 108 prikarmas of the peepal tree along with sincere chanting of the mantra --- "Om Namo Bhagawate Vaasudevaaya".
- Astrology Yantras, like the Sarva Karyesu Yantra or Sampurna Vivah Sukh Yantra of our globally renowned astrologer.
To mitigate or eliminate effects of pitra dosha, please call over: +91-98154-18307
; or send your problems or queries to: info@AstrologerAnkitSharma.com