GET IMMEDIATE SOLUTIONQuit Sadness, Catch Happiness!
Kemadruma Dosha (केमद्रुम योग)
The Kemadruma Yoga, also called as the Kemadruma Dosha, is one of the very significant yogas/doshas related with the Moon. In Vedic Astrology, the Moon is regarded as the pivotal and most influential planet for the mind. This very fact make the kemadruma dosha of great importance in the birth horoscope of a person. This very enlightening and beneficial webpage contains information about this yoga/dosha, effects of this kemdrum dosha, and remedies for alleviating the ill influences of this significant dosha related with the Moon. Here, it must be noted that, this kemadruma yoga is not as much inauspicious as is generally taken; this point is also illustrated in the paragraphs below.
What is Kemadruma Dosha/Yoga?
This kemadruma dosha is formed in the birth horoscope of a person, when there is no planet is situated before and after the Moon; in other words, this dosha/yoga is formed when the second house and the twelfth house from the Moon are vacant in a birth horoscope. Shadowy planets Rahu and Ketu are not taken into account while analyzing the presence of this yoga. According to some astrologers, this dosha is also present in a birth chart if the Moon is not aspected by any auspicious planets or is not in association with any benefic planets.
Astrologer Ankit Sharma Ji's Expertise in Love and Inter caste Marriage Problem Solution
- Readily and cheaply available is the desired love problem solution from our globally-famed-and-trusted love vashikaran specialist astrologer of India, guru ji Ankit Sharma.
- Successful and safe astrological as well as vashikaran-based solutions are extended by this veteran and benevolent vashikaran specialist astrologer to a rather wide range of problems and obstructions to love or love/inter-caste marriages.
- In last two decades, thousands of obstructed and frustrated lovers were benefited by our highly successful love marriage specialist guru ji in numerous countries worldwide.
Direct Call/WhatsApp : +91-98154-18307
Email : info@AstrologerAnkitSharma.com
Is this Kemadruma Yoga Always Inauspicious?
No. According to some renowned astrologers, the kemdrum yoga is not always inauspicious, and this yoga can provide many good and favorable results, including the capabilities to combat various struggles of life to become successful. Again, if there are some specific yogas in the birth chart, then this kemdrum dosha may be converted into a Raj Yoga to benefit the native. Also, the ill effects of this kemadruma dosha are minimized or eliminated; or the good results of this yoga are achievable, under certain conditions mentioned below. It is seen that a great many people who were born with this Kemadruma Yoga/Dosha, became highly successful and famous astrologers, counselors, advisors, teachers, consultants, ministers, coaches, and pundits in their respective fields. The only thing required is to calm and motivate the mind, and channelize its energies for achieving good and high ambitions.
What are the Conditions When this Astrology Yoga gets Eliminated or Becomes Auspicious?
This dosha gets alleviated or eliminated, or even can become auspicious and favorable, under one or more of the following conditions:
- If the Moon is situated in any auspicious house of the birth horoscope
- If the Moon is positioned in the Ascendant
- If the Moon is exalted in the Tenth house of the natal chart
- If the Moon is rather strong, and Yogas like Sunfa, Anfa, or Durudhara, are created in the natal chart
- It there exists a planet in the second, twelfth, ninth, etc., house from the Moon in the birth horoscope
- And, if the Moon is located in the Sign of any auspicious and benefic planets, such as Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury.
Kemdrum Yoga Effects and Remedies
This section deals exclusively with various kemdrum yoga effects and remedies to inform and help the concerned people of India and abroad.
What are the main ill effects of this Kemadruma Dosha?
- A person with this kemadruma dosha in his/her birth chart is quite likely for face poverty at least once in his/her life.
- His/her mind is likely to be prone to restlessness and worthless imaginations quite often.
- He/she tends to remain busy and unsatisfied.
- He/she is likely to face difficulties and troubles in the professional and domestic life.
- He/she may become dependent on others.
How to Lessen or Eliminate the Ill-influences of Kemadruma Dosha?
- Pouring cow's milk on Shivalinga, especially on Mondays.
- Worshipping Lord Shiva (with the Mantra "Om Namah Shivaya") and Goddess Parvati regularly.
- Keeping a square piece of silver always with oneself.
- Keeping Gangajal in the place of worship at home.
- Donating things to the poor and needy which represent and please the Moon, such as water, milk, curd, pearl, silver, white rice, khir, etc.
- Wearing a Sri Yantra made of silver with a pearl in it.
- Keeping fast on Mondays and Purnimas.
To alleviate or eliminate the ill effects of kemadruma dosha through astrological measures and/or above mentioned remedies, aggrieved people of India or abroad may just call over: +91-98154-18307
; or send their respective queries or problems to: info@AstrologerAnkitSharma.com