GET IMMEDIATE SOLUTIONQuit Sadness, Catch Happiness!
Astrology is True or False
The Vedic Astrology which is also known as the Indian Astrology or Hindu Astrology, traces its origins to the fifth millennium B.C.E., and achieved magnificent developments and refinements during the lifetime of Parashara Muni (around 1500 B.C.E.) and many subsequent astrologers. Maharishi Parashara is regarded as being one of the first astrologers in the whole world, who had cast the birth horoscopes of individuals. He had also been rather renowned for having made successful and ingenious applications of Indian astrology to health and longevity of people. Since that time, Indian astrology has been constantly being improved and used for generating life's predictions, and in the 1970s it gained notable prominence in America and eventually all across the world as Vedic Astrology. Again, despite regular objections and rejections from the community of erstwhile and contemporary scientists, this vedic astrology has been prospering steadily in India and abroad. This brief reasoning emphasizes strongly that astrology (Vedic or Western) is at least not false or futile, but is quite relevant always. More information about 'how does astrology work?' is provided in the section below.
Today's Vedic Astrology is much developed and the Vedic astrologers believe and emphasize that through rich and mature knowledge of astrology, almost all troubles and problems of life can be explained, cured or solved, or eliminated. Despite constant presence of complaints and contemptuous guffaws of scientific orthodoxy by scientists of the world over, astrologers strongly state thatastrology is factual and inarguably true, all-revealing, applicable to everything of life including the past lives, and thus, is like a great boon for making life hassle-free, peaceful, and successful. Few bold and reflective statements made from time to time by astrologers and astrological researchers of the world over on relevance and significance of astrology are provided below for further elucidation on whether astrology is true or false, especially to the novices. In general, the Vedic as well as Western astrologers enlighten that astrology empowers individuals through offering precious and elusive information about their strengths, weaknesses, and specific potentials, which they may develop and utilize for making their respective life peaceful, successful, and satisfyingly happy. Also, as far as India is concerned, After 2014 onwards many Indian universities conduct courses in Vedic Astrology (Jyotir Vigyan) after approval from UGC, Ministry of HRD, and the Supreme Court of India; and there is a movement in progress to set up a national Vedic University for teaching astrology together with tantra, mantra, and yoga.
- "No one has ever been known to make a serious study of Astrology and then reject it." (Nicholas de Vore, American astrologer and president of the Astrologic Research Society, Encyclopedia of Astrology 1947.)
- "Astrology throws light on every department of life; ... From sex to career to character and future prospects -- and more." (American astrologer Sydney Omarr, Astrology's Revelations About You 1973.)
- "There is no area of human existence to which astrology cannot be applied." (Julia and Derek Parker, The Compleat Astrologer 1975)
- "Anyone who makes a serious and open-minded study of astrology becomes totally unable to scoff. Its truths are inarguable." (Mary Coleman, Australian psychologist and astrologer, Astro-Pick your Perfect Partner 1986.)
- "Astrology's symbols are the soul's language of life. They reveal not only the mysteries of the universe but also the mysteries of each of our lives." (Gina Lake, American counselling psychologist and astrologer, Symbols of the Soul: Discovering your Karma through Astrology 2000.)