Which Position is Good for Rahu in Horoscope?
Everyone knows about Horoscopes, Planets, The Sun, the Moon, Birth Charts, and Zodiac Signs. But not everyone has heard about horoscopes' houses, positions, associated lords, and which planets are responsible for what? The commoners who have never studied planets and their positions do not easily understand these terms. However, someone who is a pro in astrology/astronomy or a learned astrologer knows how important it is to comprehend the planet, its related houses, and the things linked to it. Today, we will discuss which position is good for rahu in the horoscope as per vedic texts in mythology and purana.
Before that, our famous astrologer- Ankit Sharma Ji, will tell a few realities of Rahu and why this planet is famous among all.
Hidden Facts about Rahu in Vedic Astrology
- Hindu Mythology gave the north lunar node a name- Rahu. According to Vedic Purana, Rahu has the north node of the Moon and the head of the dragon. So, it is considered a terrible snake with blue eyes, a dark black shadow, and a fearsome head. Also, legends have it that sometimes it is considered Yama (God of Death) since its half body has a smoky redhead, a large mustache, with wolf-look-like fangs.
- Rahu's best placement in the birth chart is in the tenth (10th) House, which indicates money, materialistic possessions, finance, etc.
- Most importantly, this is not a planet but a shadow planet. In other words, it's somewhat like it does not exist. Rahu is essentially the point in the planetary system where the Sun's path intersects with the Moon's path as it moves from north to south.
- This is the 2nd ancientest celestial body, after Shani (Saturn), which looks a bit fierce and thus negatively or positively impacts an individual's horoscope or natal chart.
- Do you know? As per our Guru Ankit Sharma Ji, Rahu depicts tall people and is predominantly associated with the sense of hearing as well as represents a wiry personality and thin physique.
Rahu's Best Placement In Birth Chart
As we have already disclosed, Rahu's best position in horoscopes is in the 10th house. Now, let's dive into understanding how the placement of this north lunar node, aka Rahu, affects one's life.
- First and foremost, the tenth house symbolizes worldly thingies such as finances, charity funds, business, financial ventures, activities related to immigration, foreign countries, new start-ups, big enterprises, etc.
- Talking about the optimal aspects, then Rahu's best position in horoscopes also has something good to offer, including- assertive willpower, amazing confidence, ample wealth, and helps in building a friendly and influential connection with renowned personalities worldwide.
- The negative impact of being Rahu in the 10th house is infinite. Starting with-
- People begin working with alcohol, toxins, poisons, and other harmful substances, which create risk and danger in some way or another.
- But, sometimes responsible for the death penalty, stubborn diseases, torture, or other casualties or mishaps. This is also the significator of all bandits, crooks, bluff masters, robbers, and criminals.
- Sexual deviations and mental disturbances result when Rahu influences Venus's energies. Cruelty, brutality, insensitivity, and sadism are the outcome when it interacts with Mars.
- It is also responsible for pollution, smoking, and rots, along with Ketu, Mars, & Saturn. Irrational thinking, cloudy thoughts, and the mind's illusions that lead to confusion, baffling, and perplexity could also be attributed to Rahu.
- Emotional, sentimental, and psychological disorders, fears, anxieties, phobias, isolation, and fatigue happen when Rahu misinterprets the energies of the Moon.
Have you read everything about what the best astrologer in india has to say about Rahu, its positioning in the house, and its effects, specifically the bad impacts on people? These are a few aspects he portrayed. Nevertheless, Rahu is one of the most dangerous and toughest planets to deal with.
Ankit Sharma Ji will tell you the Rahu's best placement in the birth chart, as per your zodiac signs, only after checking the entire horoscope in detail. So, if you also have Rahu's effect on your life, then considering a consultation with Guruji will be fruitful.
As our famous astrologer has a lot in his kitty concerning your natal chart. He will also aid you out with the best possible remedies if he finds that Rahu is creating hindrances in your life. So, leave everything on him and get connected for the betterment of your life
Contact Best Astrologer in India - Astrologer Ankit Sharma Ji
Direct Call/WhatsApp (India) : +91-98154-18307
Direct Call/WhatsApp (UK) : +44-74522-14792
Email : info(at)AstrologerAnkitSharma(dot)(com)